Monday, December 1, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Craft shows just make me happy. I know its a funny thing to say, but it's the truth. Nobody is ever in a bad mood (until teardown), you get to see lots of friends (customers and vendors), and you get to make new friends. Saturday was my second holiday show and it was fantastic. The weather was perfect and there was a steady drove of customers. With the economy the way it is, I didn't know what to expect. I think a lot more people where shopping for gifts than usual, so it actually helped sales. Charla from A Cowgirl at Heart stopped by, and we laughed about how blogs make the world a little smaller. She and her mom are some of my most favorite customers. After the show I had a really special dinner with some old friends. We live so far apart that we haven't been able to get together in years. One lives in Tucson, and the other lives in Canada. Saturday night we got to go to dinner and have a really nice visit. They are the kind of friends that even if you don't talk to them for months, its like no time has passed when you do talk to them. Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: