Thursday, December 11, 2008

I got the tree up!



Finally! I didn't think I would ever get to decorate this year. Craft Shows are over, the house is somewhat reorganized, so it was time to put up the tree. Do you have ornaments that make you giddy? I remember getting so attached to certain ornaments when I was little. I thought I'd share a few....

Here is my tree topper, nothing exciting just a simple star. The banner I got at Canton last year. Notice the little elephant? For some reason I always think of watching Rudolph when I put this cutie up. He looks like he belongs on the island of misfit toys.


While we are on the island of misfits, here is another resident...

This is my new favorite ornament. I received it in an ornie exchange last year. The candles and holly are done with paper quilling. Its really a beauty in person...

How about a cute horse made out of corks?

Or a little drummer boy?

No comments: