Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Weekend...

We took off Friday and headed north to stay in Arlington with my cousin, and Saturday we joined up with a ton of crazy Parrot Heads to tailgate before going to the Jimmy Buffet concert at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco. If you've never been to or seen the tailgating of Buffet fans, its a riot. This was our fourth year to go, and we decided to dress the part this year.... So I here we are sporting our beautiful bikini clad bods, errr tshirts....
Had to get a shot of our cute rear view....

We weren't the only crazies out there. Here are a few others. I think I'll leave out R rated ones...
I think this poor fellow stayed way way too long in Margaritaville....
One group handed us these cute little little "Cheeseburgers in Paradise." They were Nilla wafers for the buns, a mint for the patty, icing for the cheese, and green coconut for the lettuce.
These people just partied on their boat all day, which was docked in the parking lot of the soccer stadium...
Okay so I promised no R rated pics, but this guy was too funny not to post. As we were walking by, we complimented him on his parrot bikini. Men in bikini tops, coconuts, grass skirts are not uncommon at Buffet concerts. So as we were giving him a thumbs up, he decided to flash us!

4 comments:

Apple Tree Cottage said...

I am so glad you had fun! You guys are a hoot in your "bikinis"!!! Wish I could have been there to go with you!!!

~Martha

Staci said...

Oh my goodness, that looks so fun!

Come on over to my place - I'm having a giveaway and everybody's welcome!

Girly Stuff said...

That looks like fun! I love the shirts! Where did you find them? Did you guys get rained on?

Unknown said...

All I have to say is...

My name is Rainey and I'm a Parrothead...*giggle*
~Really Rainey~