Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little did I know...

Little did I know that when I picked up this box of old patterns at a garage sale last week,
I was really picking up a cat bed.
My crazy busy week has evolved into three crazy busy weeks. I had company last week, whom I had a blast with. Right before they got here one of my bottles was chosen to be on the etsy homepage. I totally missed it. One of my customers told me about it. It really boosted my sales, so this week I am trying to get those orders mailed. Here is a special order that is going to New Jersey. It says Live well, Laugh Often, Eat Well in Italian, or at least that's what they told me. I am clueless to any foreign language other than Spanish.

9 comments:

sara's art house said...

Cool bottle! And congrats on being on the etsy front page! Wow! That is great!

Really Rainey said...

Hey Steph... Congrats on being on ITSY's homepage wow thats a biggie Hon! I went to your ITSY store and didn't see the bottles...? I saw that cross framed and the soaps... I hope you have a fun rest of the week!
~Really Rainey~

Girly Stuff said...

I really like the bottle!

Glad you found the perfect cat bed.

the cottage child said...

You're my hero - cute work and on the etsy front page! Good for you! I will make a point of looking at your store this week.
Love.

Did ya'll get rain this week? A little bit at Lake Travis, finally, yesterday.

Jen R. said...

Very cool! What great writing!

Nori said...

Too cute! I love your comments and first 2 pics! :)

www.true-religion-apparel said...

The dresses of this Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses are manufactured with the best quality fabric. They are comfortable enough to wear, are highly sophisticated and help a lot in Abercrombie Fitch Outletflattering others. If you want to enhance your beauty, style and feminine look, then nothing can be better than these Franklin and Marshall hoodies. They are meant to be suitable for the delicacy and elegancy of women.Louis Vuitton On Sale

maryjohin said...

ugg boots outlet is Developing a Promotion of Sales, Cheap Ugg Boots Can Be Seen Here and There. louis vuitton bags are no matter famous in UK but also lead the market of handbags sale over the world. Louis Vuitton UK is such a classic and luxury brand that suffers the forever pursuit of the nobleman. The designs and colors of the Louis Vuitton purses are suit for people with different age and gender. And the high quality makes Louis Vuitton handbags gain more compliment from its customers.

Maddalena Easterbrook said...

My cat does the exact same thing yours does and makes her bed in really inconvenient places! xoxo