Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Santa's workshop...

This time of year my house is refered to as Santa's workshop, or Santa's sweat shop. Couldn't be because I currently have 56 Santa's in various stages of completion laying all over my living room. Don't even ask what the craft room looks like. I think last year we decided that it looked like Hobby Lobby and my favorite thrift store threw up in there,lol. Sorry but that's the best way to describe it. I have three possibly four shows in a row that start this Saturday. If you're in the area come see me this weekend at Christmas in God's Country in Hondo, Tx. Thanksgiving weekend I will be on the square here in Uvalde, and the first weekend in December I'll be in Castroville, Tx at An Old Fashion Christmas. Sorry I haven't posted in months, I'm going to try and do better!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hiya honey! Saw you'd stopped by, and decided to see if you'd updated here! LOL on the "sweatshop". Surely wish I could stop by and help ;-D

Andrea Louise said...

Keep me posted!!! Love your stuff!
Come and see my stuff also.
Love,
Andrea Louise.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, getting out to shows with all your cute stuff!

Be well!

Girly Stuff said...

OMG!!! Where have you been!

Hobby Lobby vomit must be prettier than the regular stuff!

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Ohmygoodness! That is a whole lotta Santas! The upside is that they will all find a home soon. Love your work!

~willa~

Christy said...

Love the Santas!!! I also appreciate the craft fair info...being in Texas, these sites are actually do-able!! I love a good craft fair! Good luck on great sales!